ATV MN is the State Association representing 70 ATV clubs and ATV riding families across Minnesota. It promotes safe, responsible ATV riding, and provides ATV clubs with the “tools” they need to build ATV trails for the riding public that are fun and sustainable, while protecting natural resources.
Top 5 Reasons To Be A Member Of ATV Minnesota:
- We work on behalf of all ATV owners in Minnesota to promote responsible ATV riding, and protect the State dedicated ATV Fund, ensuring that your ATV registration dollars are spent wisely.
- We work on behalf of ATV clubs in Minnesota, providing a professional lobbyist to move their important issues and funding requests forward with the Minnesota DNR and State Legislature.
- We work for you, ensuring continued access to public lands, and providing ATV clubs with the “tools” they need to build ATV trails for you and your family that are fun, sustainable and protecting natural resources.
- We work with the Minnesota DNR, improving the rules and regulations for ATV riding, and advancing the programs for Grant-In- Aid trail funding, ATV Safety Training, and trail monitoring by 200 DNR-trained Volunteer Trail Ambassadors.
- We keep you informed on important news and fun ATV Minnesota events, with the bi-monthly Minnesota Wheelin magazine and the twice-monthly ATV MN e-newsletter.